Wednesday, August 1, 2012

procrastination

I am working on 3 papers for finals that are due next Tuesday. A little stressed, but as always I know I will finish and I will feel good when I do. Epic fail taking 3 courses rather then 2, a mistake I will never make again... Anyways, I am trying not to work myself too much with papers and case studies so I have spent a bit of time scrapbooking. Thought I would share my layouts.


Quick and simple, okay maybe not quick, nothing is ever quick for me. I just cut the title out of washi + transparency with my cameo. Made a little confetti pocket (following the trend). And added some bits. Cute, simple, and goes along with a lot of other layouts in my album. If I were to say I had a style I think this would be it. 


This is totally outside of the box for me... way out. I typically don't like to follow grids or lines but I found some inspiration on pinterest. It was a poster of coffee facts with lots of type, images, and of course following a grid. I thought it would be the perfect layout to share some facts about Xavier. I used my cameo on the background paper to cut titles, printed some info on transparency, and stamped a bit. Love the way it turned out. Kind of looks to me like project life style on a layout. 


Oh, and its August which means 30 days of leave for hubby in just 2 months and home in 6 months. 
TFL =)

No comments: