Sunday, March 22, 2009

Waiting...

There are signs of baby everywhere just no baby...yet. I am nearing week 38 of pregnancy, about the same time I had Xavier almost 2 years ago so now we are really just anxious... At the same time I am really ok with baby taking his time. I am enjoying Xavier and the quiet nights for now.


We went out today to a scrapbooking store and to GameStop. Hubby wanted a new game. I was getting a lot of contractions throughout the day, the felt more "real" since they were consistent and in my back but when we got home they went away. The waiting part is the worst, not knowing. I having a million things running through my head. What if I go into labor in the middle of the night and I cant get ahold of anyone to pick up Xavier (family is an hour away)? Then we will have to bring him to the hospital while I have the baby =X eek. Or, what if I go into labor around 5 and I cant get ahold of hubby and when I do he gets stuck in traffic? Aigoo... I am so worried... pray that everything works out and I am just losing my mind... which I think I am losing my mind... I've done the nesting, and lately I have just been so irratable and annoyed... I spent most the weekend laying in bed resting because I want to be well rested for the pain, whenever that is...

Well I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

No comments: