Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello...

I swear no one reads this anymore but its probably my own fault... I figure I would continue blogging for myself...This little man is officially 2 today. He is currently licking my knee saying "nummies". I guess I need to feed him. With the doctors ok we headed down to visit my parents on Sat. where Xavier got his new Power Wheel and a million Tonka Cars... We opened presents, we ate cake, he had a great time. He was so cute... his power wheel was still in the box when he arrived (who knew you had to literally build the dang thing)... He rolled the wheels around, brought the big boys the parts, he really wanted it put together... and as soon as it was finished he was perfectly content opening and closing the doors... getting in and out... or just sitting inside watching his favorite cartoons.

For something a little more random I think I know what hubby should get me for mothers day...

Love the new print! And Mothers day is the perfect excuse for a new purse right? Other then that we are still waiting... luckily the baby wasnt born on Xavier's birthday so we don't have to worry about future fights of who stole who's birthday and what the theme of the birthday party should be... I hope... but there is still some hours left in the day so I guess you never know. I guess the only other day we would like to dodge is April Fools because no one will believe us right...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those bag are awesome! Love em!