Sunday, February 8, 2009

Slacker....

Yes I have been sucking at blogging but I promise I have thought about it several times.. =) Anyway, everything has been good here... I am almost 32 weeks preggers!!! OMG 32 weeks thats scary to think a little one in around 8 weeks! I have been going through the "nesting" mode, wanting to clean clean clean and I have also been really interested in picking up a new hobby. I bought some fabric and when it gets here I am going to attempt to make Xavier a quilt for his birthday!

Other then that we are getting maternity/ family pictures done next Sunday. I am so excited for this because we never got family pictures with Xavier and it seems like something that needs to be done. My idea was to do an urban style shoot in front of graffiti so we went and checked out a location I found online a week or so again. It is so awesome... here is a picture I took of it today.

I think it will be a lot of fun!!! Well hope everyone had a great week!

No comments: