Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And I still suck at blogging....

Nothing too much to share but I thought I would take some time to blog...

I am officially 24 weeks and kicking with the pregnancy... its horrible that I have not taken a belly picture through this pregnancy. I for some reason feel more fat then pregnant and am waiting for the moment where it just hits me. Honestly I am taking things slow and totally am not in a rush for this pregnancy to be over. I am just trying to enjoy Xavier being my only child for now =).

So I have sucked at scrapbooking and/or keeping up with the journal I wanted to do something a little different for the new year so I got this on ebay.

Its the Fuji Instax Mini 25.... it takes cute little wallet size Polaroids... Perfect for keeping memories over the new year.Plus they have hello kitty film!!! How can you go wrong with HK??? Although, I do have all men in my life (Xavier, Brandon, and Baby in Belly) so HK probably won't be used as much.... AND they have little mini albums too that fit in the little photos... Perfect.... I guess with not having a lot of time to do other journaling to keep memories this will be just right...

Other then that it has been very cold, icy, and snowy here lately... Oddly enough it snowed everywhere but out little city today... it was like we just got missed which is fine...

Hopefully next time I blog I will have something a little more interesting to share!

4 comments:

Nichol said...

Cute little camera!!! I've never seen one of those before.

NicholD

Unknown said...

hey you! It's been FOREVER just wanted to say hi:-)

Ok and yes I'm lame cause it's been sooo long, and you're PREGO?! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Ummmm yeah i totally understand! We live on a hill as well and walked 3 MILES to a grocery store and back. I'm not wrecking my car, uhg uh!! Lol well keep warm and safe;-)

Unknown said...

Hey you should TOTALLY move to Bellevue, I live there:-)