Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things in my home are pretty routine and uneventful at the moment. I am consumed with studying, more studying, and the kids. In order to make sure I complete my assignments and reading for school I make a plan that has quickly fell into routine. I allow myself 2 days off from school work which happens to be every Wednesday and either Thursday or Tuesday. If I finish early I will allow myself 3 days off *yippie*. I try to do homework when the kids are occupied so while they are at school, taking a nap, or in therapy. When they go to sleep I chose to do something I enjoy every single night. I can't spend everyday cleaning and doing homework, I must have a break. I find this schedule works best for me and so far I have yet to burn out. I am excited to graduate in January, finally! 


And... I will leave you with a layout. This one was done using my cameo which I cut out the stars, made the title with sketch pens, and cut the frame with washi. The bubble tea stickers are from an Elsie kit I got a few years ago that I hoarded. I just love the way it turned out. 

Happy week! 

No comments: